Routine maintenance for your Daytona Gun.
- We will take your gun apart completely to perform an overall system inspection. We check every part to see if there are broken or heavily worn out components, which we will replace.
- We thoroughly clean your gun and lube it with our recommended GetSome 1000 Supreme Lubricant.
- All necessary screws & bolts will be loctited to ensure the reliability of your system and that it is ready to be deployed for your next outing.
Gun Repair Service Terms and Conditions
- Queue and Wait Time
- All upgrade and repair services are subject to a typical wait time of 10 business days upon receiving the gun and all parts. Repairs may be completed well before the estimated return date, or sometime after.
- More accurate time estimates available in store, queue status changes every day.
- Special projects may take longer and wait times are given as part of the consultation process.
- Rush jobs are taken at the discretion of our tech department and are subject to a rush fee of 50%. If a rush job was taken and could not be completed in the given timeline, a standard tech fee will be charged instead.
- All upgrade services are subjected to 90 Days Repair Service Warranty. Refusal to follow upgrade recommendations may nullify our offer of warranty.
- All tech work will be tested with at least 200 BBs to confirm functionality. Customers may request a shooting video or test the gun itself in store.
- Any damage resulting from user error is not covered under warranty. Example:
- User disassembly
- Use of improper power supplies
- Use of poor quality ammunition or magazines
- BB jams caused by over-adjustment of hop up
- Water damage
- Magazines to be used for the gun should be provided to ensure compatibility with installed components
- Initial estimates are subject to revision under unforeseen circumstances pertaining to parts compatibility and gun condition.