Routine Maintenance for your Daytona Gun.
-We take your gun apart completely to perform an overall system inspection. Checking every part to see if there are broken or heavily worn out components.
-We thoroughly clean your gun and lube it with Recommended GetSome 1000 Supreme Lubricant.
-All necessary screws & bolts will be locktited to ensure the reliability of your system. Ready to be deployed for your next action.
Gun Repair Service Terms and Conditions
- Queue and Wait Time
- All upgrade and repair services are subject to a typical wait time of 10 business days upon receiving the gun and all parts. Repairs may be completed well before the estimated return date, or sometime after.
- More accurate time estimates available in store, queue status changes every day.
- Special projects may take longer and wait times are given as part of the consultation process.
- Rush jobs are taken at the discretion of our tech department and are subject to a rush fee of 50%. If a rush job was taken and could not be completed in the given timeline, a standard tech fee will be charged instead.
- All upgrade services are subjected to 90 Days Repair Service Warranty. Refusal to follow upgrade recommendations may nullify our offer of warranty.
- All tech work will be tested with at least 200 BBs to confirm functionality. Customers may request a shooting video or test the gun itself in store.
- Any damage resulting from user error is not covered under warranty. Example:
- User disassembly
- Use of improper power supplies
- Use of poor quality ammunition or magazines
- BB jams caused by over-adjustment of hop up
- Water damage
- Magazines to be used for the gun should be provided to ensure compatibility with installed components
- Initial estimates are subject to revision under unforeseen circumstances pertaining to parts compatibility and gun condition.