We cut and re-crown barrels using our lathe, we then deburr and inspect for machining errors and errors in our craftsmanship.
Steel is slightly more expensive to work than brass because it is much harder. It takes more time to cut and wears our tooling faster. We do not cut aluminum barrels because aluminum barrels are typically coated with another material finish, which begins to chip away over time. This wear pattern is accelerated if a portion is cut.
Terms and Conditions
- Queue and Wait Time
- All upgrade and repair services are subject to a typical wait time of 10 business days upon receiving the gun and all parts. Repairs may be completed well before the estimated return date, or some time after.
- More accurate time estimates available in store, queue status changes every day.
- Special projects may take longer and wait times are given as part of the consultation process.
- Rush jobs are taken at the discretion of our tech department and are subject to a rush fee of 50%. If a rush job was taken and could not be completed in the given timeline, a standard tech fee will be charged instead.
- All upgrade services are subjected to 90 Days Repair Service Warranty. Refusal to follow upgrade recommendations may nullify our offer of warranty.
- All tech work will be tested with at least 200 BBs to confirm functionality. Customers may request a shooting video or test the gun itself in store.
- Any damage resulting from user error is not covered under warranty. Example:
- User disassembly
- Use of improper power supplies
- Use of poor quality ammunition or magazines
- BB jams caused by over-adjustment of hop up
- Water damage